- Fecha de publicación
- Lugar de trabajo
- Permite trabajar remoto
- Email de contacto
Sr. Data Engineer
We are looking for a Sr Data Engineer (Scala, Python) to join the team that is working on a long-term project.
Shift time: accommodate to UK time zone
Years of experience: 4+
- Part of a cross-disciplinary team, working closely with other data engineers, software engineers, data scientists, data managers and business partners.
- Architects, designs, implements and maintains reliable and scalable data infrastructure.
- Writes, deploys and maintains software to build, integrate, manage, maintain, and quality assure data.
- Adheres to and advocates for software engineering best practices (e.g. technical design, technical design review, unit testing, monitoring & alerting, checking in code, code review, documentation),
- Responsible for deploying secure and well-tested software that meets privacy and compliance requirements; develops, maintains and improves CI / CD pipeline,
- Responsible for service reliability and following site-reliability engineering best practices: on call rotations for services they maintain, responsible for defining and maintaining SLAs.
- Design, build, deploy and maintain infrastructure as code. Containerizes server deployments.
- Actively contributes to improve developer velocity.
- Mentors others.
- Deep and hands-on experience designing, planning, productionizing, maintaining and documenting reliable and scalable data infrastructure and data products in complex environments
- Development experience in one or more object-oriented programming languages (e.g. Python, Scala, Go, Java, C++)
- Advanced SQL knowledge
- Experience designing and implementing large-scale distributed systems
- Deep knowledge and hands-on experience in technologies across all data lifecycle stages
- Strong stakeholder management and ability to lead large organizations through influence
- Continuous learning and improvement mindset
- BS degree in computer science or equivalent
- Scala experience/ Python experience
- Experience creating engineering patterns
- Data ingestion
- Data curation
- Experience with operations/support of Data lakes and/or warehouses
- AGILE, use to being flexible constantly changing environment
Good to have
- Neo4J/Cosmo experience (any graph database)
- Strong team player/communication
If you want to know more, please write us and we will contact you.
Thank youEtiquetas: python scala english data engineering