- Fecha de publicación
- Lugar de trabajo
- Ana Tabanera Recruiting
- Permite trabajar remoto
- Seniority requerido
- Email de contacto
Software Architect (Python / Django) [USD]
Our client is a content generation and testing platform based in New York, dedicated mainly to Digital Marketing. They generate the content that their clients need, through different solutions that allow them to scale great volumes of variated and usable content optimizing its cost.
They are looking for a Software Architect to join their team. Someone with knowledge and experience on Front and Back End development. As an experienced member of their Software Engineering team, they look for people who are passionate about solving business problems through innovation and software engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, while being a link and facilitator between the subsystems that make up the solutions. Also be able to coach and mentor on technical problems, helping the professional evolution of the team of programmers.
- Collaborate in the design of the architecture of technological solutions, always seeking continuous improvement in line with the evolution and business strategy.
- Develop front and back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance.
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications.
- Test and debug programs.
- Improve functionality of existing systems.
- Implement security and data protection solutions.
- Assess and prioritize feature requests.
- Dealing with legacy code and monolithic app.
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions.
- Interact with the Development Squads, the Product, DevOps/Infrastructure, QA areas.
- Identify and provide solutions to complex problems.
- Ensure the implementation of the architecture, design, good practices and code quality patterns.
- Measure the performance of the application and conduct tests in relation to performance, security, etc.
- 10+ years of exp. in software development.
- Exp. having worked as a software architect.
- Exp. with our back-end stack, Python and Django.
- Exp. in distributed architectures.
- Strong exp. developing web applications.
- Exp. with software engineering best practices.
- Familiarity with continuous integrations and continuous deployment.
- Exp. with high availability and auto-scalable projects.
- Exp. with building and scaling applications on AWS (a plus).
- Exp. with unit tests, integration tests, mocking, performance tests and coverage.
- Exp. with B2B solutions/products.
- Intermediate-advanced English level.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where you own your part of the product.
Place of Work: Remote.
Contract Type: Contractor paid in USD.
- Salary in USD.
- Stock Options.
- 3 weeks paid vacation.
- Argentinean holidays included.
*Argentinian residents only.