Senior Software Engineer – Python/Go/AWS – Remote - pago en USD
We solve the most complex and large-scale technological challenges on mobile advertising today. We process over 2,500,000 ad requests per second, which amounts to over 300TB of data per day, across three global data centers. We rely on real-time machine learning models (with billions of features) that give us predictions in less than 100ms.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you’ll write software that processes hundreds of thousands of operations per second, responds fast, scales easily and does all kinds of data processing and analysis, including accessing huge databases and applying machine learning algorithms.
If you are passionate about data structures and algorithms, enjoy coding for performance and efficiency, without leaving behind code quality and maintainability you might be the new talent we are looking for.
We are a remote-first company. For this position, it means that you can work remotely from any part of Argentina or LATAM.
- Build real-time system that processes more than 2,500,000 transactions per second.
- Maintain a scalable world wide architecture that allows us to reach users from all countries.
- Combine Amazon services with in-house solutions to maximize the efficiency
- Profile and evaluate the current solutions in search of performance improvements.
- Design complex and efficient data structures and algorithms to maximize code performance.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Code in Python and Go high-performance backend applications like our bidder
- Design, develop and test features and components for a real-time bidding architecture
- Implement and use complex algorithms and data structures focused on performance and efficiency
- Work alongside our data science, data infraestructure, and design teams
- Set and hold a high bar quality well-tested code
- Actively participate in our product definition
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- 4+ years of programming experience
- Strong experience with high-traffic and low latency architectures, from web services to processing pipelines and databases
- Strong experience of Python (Cython is a plus)
- Good knowledge of system design fundamentals
- Good knowledge of how deployment pipelines work (container-based technologies)
- Knowledge of AWS main infrastructure services (EC2, ECS, RDS, S3, IAM, etc)
- Proven experience on maintaining production systems
- Autonomy and proactivity for being able to have a contribution to the roadmap
- Fluent English
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with Golang
- AdTech experience
WHAT WE OFFER
- Learn a ton about the hottest area of growth in Internet advertising – Mobile!
- Competitive salary
- A great level of responsibility from day one and the chance to develop your potential without limitations.
- An entrepreneurial environment.
- A dynamic remote-first work culture with the possibility of accessing coworking spaces as needed.
- A structured remote onboarding process and continuous training with a supportive team. We win together!
- Work with a talented global team that you can constantly learn from!
- Cool swag and team activities (even when working from home!)
WHO WE ARE
We are a programmatic advertising platform used by the most ambitious companies to accelerate their mobile businesses. With a team of +100 entrepreneurs, we simplify programmatic growth for some of the biggest mobile advertisers (like Uber, Rappi, iFood, & Takeaway.com to name a few).
We serve our global client base from various locations like Buenos Aires, San Francisco, São Paulo and Singapore.
- Última Modificación
- 11/10/2023 19:31
- Lugar de trabajo
- Dolphin Digital Recruiting
- Permite trabajar remoto
- Experiencia Requerida
- Modalidad de Trabajo
- Tipo de Contratación
- Contractor long term
- Rango Salarial