- Fecha de publicación
- Lugar de trabajo
- Tucuman 117
- Permite trabajar remoto
- Seniority requerido
- Email de contacto
Senior Python Developer
We are looking for
experienced, passionate and creative Python developers to join our Development
Team. You’ll work closely with co-workers from various parts of the
company creating innovative security software solutions used by some of
the largest organizations of the world, offering input
and suggestions from an engineering perspective. You have a solid
understanding of computer science, software architecture, software-design
patterns and testing that you’ll apply to the development of projects. As
a Senior Python developer, you’ll lead/mentor junior and mid-level engineers.
As a lean team supporting the development of the main product line of a
fast-moving company with an open and collaborative environment, we rely on
our engineers to be flexible, creative and ready to problem solve across
Key activities and responsibilities:
- Evaluate the complexity of the assigned requirements, estimating its effort, choosing the best solution.
- Evaluate and propose new technologies related to the core business of the company.
- Create back-end and front-end automated test cases.
- Propose new development procedures.
- Work collaboratively within a team of designers and engineers to iterate towards product definition. Be ready to speak your mind, but also commit to team direction.
- Follow quality engineering processes to deliver high quality products and services.
- Work closely with security and IT professionals to ensure safe and secure systems architectures.
Required skills and aptitudes:
- 5+ years of experience in Python development.
- Experience working with Python Web frameworks (Pyramid/Pylons, Django, etc).
- Experience with SQLAlchemy ORM
- Knowledge of design-patterns.
- Knowledge of Python best practices.
Desired skills and aptitudes:
- Experience developing under Linux environments.
- Knowledge of XSLT/XML.
- Knowledge of TDD (Test Driven Development).
- Knowledge in C/C++ is a plus. And using Python C API plus plus.
- Practical experience in security software development.
- Familiar with security and networking protocols.
- Intermediate English skills (written).