- Fecha de publicación
- Lugar de trabajo
- Permite trabajar remoto
- Seniority requerido
- Email de contacto
Senior Python Developer
Since 2009 Solvd has shaped the quality into the business value of our customers. Originating from QA company, we are passionate about the user experience for any project we work with. SOLVD Provides full Software Design, Development and Quality A ssurance for your product. We work with emerging companies and leading enterprises in numerous areas: fin-tech, education, sharing economy, gaming, fitness, medical, eCommerce and management software.
Our services: Quality Assurance and Test Automation, Mobile / Web apps development, VR / AR systems development, Data Science and AI.
We're looking for a Senior Python developer. The project is famous Art Gallery. We are looking for engineers to work on internal products for sales team to drive company digital transformation.
As an engineer on the core team, you'll make pivotal contributions to our codebases. You'll have talented peers who care deeply about how to work together and what is accomplished. You will thrive in a dynamic environment, communicate clearly, collaborate, and deliver features that achieve business goals and have an impact on artists, collectors, and our staff. You will also have a focus on quality, security and performance.
- 4 + years of development experience, including projects where you have contributed from inception through production deployments;
- Advanced knowledge of Python / Django (models, serialization, business logic, DRF, authentication, authorization, roles and permissions) on top of a database such as postgres;
- A mindset that tests are an integral part of your development workflow;
- Experience with the following:
- ○ API design
- ○ Test and debug
- ○ Performance optimization
- ○ Logging and monitoring
- ○ Continuous Integration (eg Circle)
- ○ Amazon Web Services (EC2, EB, s3, Cloudfront, etc.)
- Knowledge of the following is a plus: React and React Native;