- Fecha de publicación
- Lugar de trabajo
- Permite trabajar remoto
- Seniority requerido
- Email de contacto
Senior Python Developer
Our client is a marketplace for life’s hardest purchases. They help consumers make smart buys in moments of need.
Every month millions of consumers turn to them for help with considered (often emotional), need-based purchases and they connect them directly to curated brands. Brands use our client's SaaS tools to manage their reviews, their presence, communicate with consumers and generate revenue.
We are looking for a Backend Developer with professional experience in developing data-intensive web apps using Python and Django.
- Executing full lifecycle software development
- Programming well-designed, testable, efficient code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate components into a fully functional system
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Evolve any legacy code and iterate quickly, with an eye on reusability
- Commit code in Git and review with other team members
- 5+ years’ experience of Python coding skills
- 3+ years hands on experience with the Django framework
- Solid database skills in a relational database (i.e. PostgresSQL, MariaDB, etc.)
- Knowledge of how to build and use RESTful APIs
- Knowledge about containers technology, mainly Docker.
- Strong knowledge of version control (i.e. git, svn, etc.)
- Experience with the complete Software Development Life Cycle (e.g., planning, design, testing, releases, etc.)
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) infrastructure knowledge is a plus
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English