- Fecha de publicación
- Lugar de trabajo
- Permite trabajar remoto
- Seniority requerido
- Email de contacto
Senior Python Developer
At Idego Group, you’ll work with people who find pleasure in programming and have deep knowledge about variety of technologies. You’ll work for our clients worldwide and provide support in great software development, including IoT, machine learning and blockchain related projects. You will work in a relaxed atmosphere using the latest technology, software and Agile methodology of project management. Simply, at Idego we are trying to provide the perfect conditions for work and personal development.
- 6+ experience in development of applications in Python (Django, Flask or Pyramid)
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases as well as Redis & Rabbit MQ
- Practical skills in using basic DevOps tools (Docker, Ansible, Kubernetes)
- Bonus points for: experience with microservices architecture, Pandas/NumPy or fullstack approach
Joining our Team comes with some habits:
- We're passionate about the work we do: both on front-end and back-end :) We would like to know if you share this passion, so don't hesitate to show us (or let us click through) apps you've created
- Beautiful code? Sure, that's our benchmark! But we are a TEAM and every day we base on trust and responsibility towards each other - so the openness to speak about risks and challenges, as well as sharing funny stuff is highly respected!
- We learn. Constantly. Actually, our purpose is to provide great solutions - so we expect from each other, and from you, the approach "I'll solve this problem" instead of "At least it works. Locally."
- And, if you're reading this sentence right now, you probably already know that we may also expect fluency in English. :)
What you may expect from us:
- Great, supportive team and challenging projects that will help you empower your career as Software Developer
- Super convenient work conditions: reasonable salary, autonomy, flexible working schedule and opportunity to work remotely
- Multisport card to help you stay active, wherever you are
- Lunches on Friday, English lessons with native speaker, PS4 and table football in our office in Gdynia
- Cool and friendly relations - we care about ourselves, our clients and projects we do together!
- We want you to join our team. We are neither the agency giving you projects from time to time, nor huge corporation where you are a "dev XYZ". At Idego - you matter!
Our basic stack in general:
- Python (Django, Flask, Pyramid), Node.js
- SQL and noSQL databases
- AWS (Kubernetes, Terraform)
- Docker, Swagger
- Redis, RabbitMQ
- GIT, Jira, Asana, Trello
- and other as we stay open to expanding our skills
Datos de la oferta laboral