- Fecha de publicación
- Lugar de trabajo
- South Geeks LLC
- Permite trabajar remoto
- Seniority requerido
- Email de contacto
Senior Fullstack Engineer
South Geeks engages top-performance Software Developers from Latin America to join our clients’ teams worldwide. We build amazing products and sustain long-term relationships with our counterparts. We pride ourselves on being a socially responsible company. The results are seen in the performance of our teams and the bond we hold with each of our clients.
About the project and about you:
Our customer is a US company that owns a wealth management and advice solution. The Senior Engineer will participate in architectural planning sessions and implement critical development initiatives for the financial planning web application.
• Strong Python skills
• Python frameworks such as Flask or Django
• Designing and maintaining Service Oriented Architectures such as REST/JSON or SOAP web services.
• Advanced SQL and ORM/RDBMS skills using any of the following: Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Aurora, NHibernate, SQLAlchemy
• Advanced SQL scripting skills including ETL design, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Indexes
• Cloud architecture & design in AWS or Azure
• Experience with Agile/Scrum SDLC process and tools such as Pivotal Tracker, Confluence, Jira,
• Experience leading “mobile first” development initiatives.
• Docker, ECS, Kubernetes, or similar container products.
• version control repositories such as Bitbucket, GIT, TFS, SVN
• Related bachelor's degree with 3-5 years of experience, or 5-8 years of professional work experience with demonstrated ability to fulfill the role
• Experience developing microservices architecture
• Automated Testing and Unit Testing using tools such as JMeter, Selenium, Protractor, PyUnit, unittest
• Automated Build and Integration tools such as Jenkins, Ansible, Grunt Bamboo, Maven
• Authoring application design documentation and unit test cases