- Fecha de publicación
- Lugar de trabajo
- Remote / Homeworking
- Permite trabajar remoto
- Seniority requerido
- Semi Senior
- Email de contacto
Semi Senior Python Developer
SaaS (Software as a Service) Options Analytics.
We’re developing a new analytics and charting package for financial options traders in the United States. You’ll be working with a database of billions of financial records over a 20 year timeframe. You’ll build web-based tools to scan through millions of records of financial data to identify potentially profitable trades for equity options traders. You will implement models to help traders model risk/reward on their trades.
If you’ve ever wanted to learn about how to use big data or data science with python, this is the project you’ve been looking for.
- We are looking for a senior or semi-senior python developer who has a passion for learning and problem solving.
- A strong mathematics background is required. An understand of algebra, statistics, and some calculus will make your learning curve much easier.
- A complete understanding of English is required. You’ll learn options trading in English and build a product designed for an English-speaking market.
- Remote work. Work from home, from a co-working space, wherever you are most productive. Our 100% remote-work team is based in the United States, Argentina and Spain.
- Work for a US company. Salary in US dollars. Sleep better at night and stop stressing about the inflation in Argentina and get paid a salary in US dollars.
- Complete training in options trading. We assume you have no previous financial markets experience. We will teach you all the financial knowledge you’ll need to successfully develop this system. You’ll learn the Black-Scholes and Bjerksund-Stensland models.
- The most challenging and rewarding project of your professional career. After our training, you’ll be qualified to work at any US-based investment bank or hedge fund.
- Profit sharing! In addition to a base-salary in dollars, our development team will receive a 5% profit share once we ship our product. We want you to stay with us over the long-term as we build a profitable SaaS business.