- Fecha de publicación
- Lugar de trabajo
- Permite trabajar remoto
- Seniority requerido
- Email de contacto
- Design, develop, and maintain Automation Scripts in JAVA
- Provide automation expertise to our development & QA team
- Convert written test cases into comprehensive and well-structured automated test scripts for mobile devices and apps using proprietary project code.
- Follow proper coding and deployment processes using Git.
- Ensure automated test scripts are robust and can be used across multiple projects with similar test requirements.
- Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management
- Analyzing and synthesizing requirements to create test plan, scope and test cases.
- Constantly evaluate the test automation strategy and approach to identify areas of improvement (ie test automation frameworks, dynamic data collection methodologies, coding standards, components and object repository methods, etc.)
- Manage resource and project allocation and work with stakeholders in project prioritization
- Establish automation best practices, framework model, execution metrics
- Mentor and direct other testers in automation principles
- 3-5 + years of experience in web and mobile testing.
- Familiarity with messaging protocols, particularly TCP sockets, HTTP (S), REST, WebSockets, Protocol Buffers
- Hands on experience in any Automation Framework like Selenium Webdriver, Appium, Detox etc
- Bachelor's Degree from a Four (4) year College or University.
- Strong problem identification and solving skills.
- Exposure working in an Agile development environment with an understanding of Scrum Methodology
- Experience in creating Automation test cases based on Manual test cases.
- Works well in a multi-disciplined team environment
- Strong communication skills, oral and written - able to engender trust and respect of peers and stakeholders
- Capable of juggling a number of priorities and delivering results in a fast paced, dynamic environment
Datos de la oferta laboral