- Fecha de publicación
- Lugar de trabajo
- Vicente López, Buenos Aires
- Permite trabajar remoto
- Seniority requerido
- Semi Senior
- Email de contacto
Quantitative & Machine Learning Analyst – Fraud Analytics
CRISIL Argentina (an S&P Global Company) is looking for a Quantitative & Machine Learning professional to work on Machine Learning models applied to fraud detection and default risk. This position is part of a highly skilled team responsible for the independent validation of risk models using advanced quantitative and statistical tools and calibration, performance & benchmarking techniques, along with the documentation of these validation activities in reports to assure compliance with our clients’ Corporate Policies and Regulatory Guidance.
Main activities include, but are not limited to:
· Theoretical study of models.
· Exploratory analysis and data validation.
· Explainability analysis of models.
· Development of benchmark models.
· Analysis of model’s performance.
· Documentation and analysis of results.
Required Qualifications and Background:
· Degree in Physics, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Economics or related fields.
· Strong analytic background.
· Good understanding of concepts in the area of Machine Learning.
· Programming skills in Python.
· Advanced English communication skills (written and spoken).
Preferred Qualifications and Background:
· MSc in Data Sciences or related fields.
This is a full-time, effective position to be covered from Vicente Lopez, Buenos Aires Province, Argentina.Etiquetas: ingles python