- Fecha de publicación
- Lugar de trabajo
- Buenos Aires - Argentina
- Permite trabajar remoto
- Seniority requerido
- Semi Senior
- Email de contacto
QA Automation Ssr
QA automation engineers design automated tests to validate the functionality of web and mobile applications. You will work collaboratively with our software engineering team to create the initial test designs, write the scripts, install the automation testing protocols, and report the results.
To ensure success as a QA automation engineer, you should have advanced programming skills, a keen eye for detail, and excellent project management skills. A skilled QA automation engineer can design and write efficient test procedures for every software application.
- Meeting with the software design team to discuss verification protocols.
- Writing automation scripts and implementing software applications.
- Analyze bug reports and highlight problems to help identify fixes for them.
- They deliver regular reports identifying these bugs to other members of the engineering team.
- Analyze systems to identify potential quality issues that could affect apps.
- Collaborate with other members of the engineering team to find the best methods for solving problems in apps and systems.
- Previous experience working as a QA automation engineer.
- Advanced programming skills including automation systems and databases.
- Detailed knowledge of application functions, bug fixing, and testing protocols.
- Understanding of the cloud infrastructure environment.
- Experience with Linux OS & Open Source projects