- Fecha de publicación
- Lugar de trabajo
- Permite trabajar remoto
- Seniority requerido
- Semi Senior
- Email de contacto
If you're an experienced and passionate developer, a solution builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist ready to work in a collaborative environment, you've come to the right place. This role will give you the opportunity to work closely with a cross functional team that works together to deliver creative solutions. We believe in building a better future that includes people from all around the world; that’s why we'd love to work with you. Together we can break the mold of a typical tech company.
- Create, implement and automate mathematical and algorithmic models of the ML / DL family.
- Trace and debug categorical and not categorical data.
- Elevate code into the development, test and production environments on schedule. Follow up production support when needed. Submit change control requests and documents.
- Translate business requirements into logical and physical file structure design.
- Collaborate with the Software Development team in projects that have an outstanding outcome.
Skills and requirements:
- Advanced English level.
- 3+ years of experience working as Python Developer.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineer or any similar field.
- Significant experience with Python including Django, Pytest, Pytorch, Pandas Numpy and Seaborn.
- Experience using versioning control systems, GitHub, GitLab and Git.
- Strong knowledge working with APIs endpoints.
- Experience working with databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL (others are a plus).
- Knowledge in Docker, CI/CD or C/C++ will be considered a plus.
- Implement development best practices.
- Basic knowledge of linear algebra and calculus.
- Good problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Competitive Compensation paid in US dollars.
- 100% remote work and Work From Anywhere
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Elaniin Rewards Program
- Extra days off
- Financing Program (Dental Procedures, Equipment, Vehicle Repairs)
- Schedule Flexibility
- Private insurance
- Year-End Bonus
- Wellbeing Program
If this opportunity does not suit your expertise feel free to apply to any of our current positions available at <em style="box-sizing: inherit; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: var(--artdeco-reset-base-font-size-hundred-percent); vertical-align: baseline; background: var(--artdeco-reset-base-background-transparent); outline: var(--artdeco-reset-base-outline-zero);">https://jobs.elaniin.com/careers</em>python django django-rest-framework python/django data engineering