- Fecha de publicación
- Lugar de trabajo
- Latam - Remoto
- Spark Digital
- Permite trabajar remoto
- Seniority requerido
- Semi Senior
- Email de contacto
Python - SSr Software Engineer
ABOUT SPARK DIGITAL
At Spark Digital, we believe that creating digital experiences is an inherently human and collaborative process. That’s why we focus and invest relentlessly in two things: the individuals that make up our team, and the quality of service we provide to our clients. We cultivate an environment where new ideas and excellence have room to thrive - even with a remote workforce. Our culture of learning rewards curiosity and gives our team members opportunities to learn, grow, and own the evolution of their careers.
Our clients come to us to help solve their biggest and most complex business and technology challenges. We enjoy the thrill and satisfaction of working on core products that propel business growth and touch the lives of millions of users every day. Our primary expertise is in the Media & Entertainment and EdTech industries but we work with clients in many other industries. We’re proud that our partners include prestigious brands such as Dow Jones, FOX, Warner Bros., Verizon, Kaplan, Macmillan, among other leading brands.
As a Ssr Python Engineer, your mission is to connect the dots between business needs and technology. You are a builder at heart who takes joy in the alchemy of art, science, and hard work that make up digital experiences. Knowing that process determines outcomes, you collaborate, ask questions, challenge the status quo, embrace agility, and seek to improve everything you touch. You take pride in elegant and robust solutions that bring peace of mind to those who rely on them.
CLIENT & PROJECT
Our client is the most comprehensive platform of its kind, providing critical support across fertility, pregnancy, adoption, parenting, and pediatrics. Since their launch, they’ve helped millions of women and families navigate their health by putting them at the center of care. They just closed a Series-D funding round and are looking for talented engineers to support explosive growth.
- Design and implement services (APIs, Jobs and Tasks, Events)
- Increase test coverages and automate tests
- Conduct code reviews
- Document technology decisions and their future impacts
- Share knowledge and mentor others
- 4+ years of engineering experience in a production environment
- 3+ years of experience working with Python
- Experience with RDBMS and SQL
- Experience with Cloud Computing
- Experience with Agile Methodologies
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English
Nice to have
- Experience with PostgreSQL, MySQL
- Experience with GCP
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with Terraform
- Experience with Redis
- Experience with Datadog
Etiquetas: python mysql postgresql agile redis cloud kubernetes english #sql
- Competitive Salary - For Full-Time Argentine team members we offer a hybrid compensation model which pays in a percentage of USD and pesos. Your salary is also indexed to the MEP dollar and will be adjusted for cost of living changes every three months. All other LATAM team members are paid in dollars as contractors.
- Remote Work, Flexibility & Balance - We offer remote opportunities and other benefits designed to support healthy work/life balance and growing families. Argentine team members are welcome but not required at our offices in Buenos Aires, Mar del Plata, and Tandil it will never be required to work in the office. We hope to open offices in other LATAM countries soon.
- Career Path Planning - Team members are encouraged to create an independent career path based on their ambitions. We provide the training and support to help them along the way.
- Training & Mentorship - Learning and professional development are a big part of company culture. We support it with unlimited access to Udemy, internal courses and training, and a robust mentorship program.
- Culture & Connection - You are not a number, you are an individual that is part of something bigger. We never use the words staff or employee. At Spark Digital everyone is a team member. We cultivate connections within teams, across functions, and up and down the org chart. We make sure everyone is noticed and feels connected to our mission and each other.
Apply Here: https://jobs.lever.co/sparkdigital/272aa60f-afb2-48ca-b28d-69f5e3155ea9
Datos de la oferta laboral