- Fecha de publicación
- Lugar de trabajo
- Latam - Remoto
- Spark Digital
- Permite trabajar remoto
- Seniority requerido
- Email de contacto
Python - Senior Software Engineer
ABOUT SPARK DIGITAL
At Spark Digital, we believe that creating digital experiences is an inherently human and collaborative process. That’s why we focus and invest relentlessly in two things: the individuals that make up our team, and the quality of service we provide to our clients. We cultivate an environment where new ideas and excellence have room to thrive - even with a remote workforce. Our culture of learning rewards curiosity and gives our team members opportunities to learn, grow, and own the evolution of their careers.
Our clients come to us to help solve their biggest and most complex business and technology challenges. We enjoy the thrill and satisfaction of working on core products that propel business growth and touch the lives of millions of users every day. Our primary expertise is in the Media & Entertainment and EdTech industries but we work with clients in many other industries. We’re proud that our partners include prestigious brands such as Dow Jones, FOX, Warner Bros., Verizon, Kaplan, Macmillan, among other leading brands.
As a Senior Python Engineer, your mission is to connect the dots between business needs and technology. You are a builder at heart who takes joy in the alchemy of art, science, and hard work that make up digital experiences. Knowing that process determines outcomes, you collaborate, ask questions, challenge the status quo, embrace agility, and seek to improve everything you touch. You take pride in elegant and robust solutions that bring peace of mind to those who rely on them.
CLIENT & PROJECT
Our client provides the world’s first all-in-one IT support solution for small and midsize offices delivered in real-time. Through a chat interface, personalized service, and flat-rate pricing, they keep their clients' email, computers, Wi-Fi, and software running smoothly at a fraction of the cost and headaches normally experienced with traditional managed service providers.
They are building a team with Python and Data Engineering experience to expand its platform which integrates Slack, Microsoft Teams, and a home-brewed ticketing solution. The team will be in charge of developing a middleware to communicate with chat applications, various data storages, and the infrastructure will be built with AWS. Provisioning will be conducted with Serverless Framework and Terraform. Also, our team will be reengineering existing features and adding new ones to improve customer satisfaction.
- +3 years of experience working with Python
- Familiarity deploying and running code on cloud infrastructure
- Experience working in distributed teams
- Experience using automated testing patterns and CI/CD (such as CircleCI, Jenkins)
- Proactivity and quick learning skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
It’s a big plus if you have experience working with:
- Observability Tools (Datadog, NewRelic)
- Agile/Scrum Methodologies
python jenkins agile english graphql
- Competitive Salary - For Full-Time Argentine team members we offer a hybrid compensation model which pays in a percentage of USD and pesos. Your salary is also indexed to the MEP dollar and will be adjusted for cost of living changes every three months. All other LATAM team members are paid in dollars as contractors.
- Remote Work, Flexibility & Balance - We offer remote opportunities and other benefits designed to support healthy work/life balance and growing families. Argentine team members are welcome but not required at our offices in Buenos Aires, Mar del Plata, and Tandil it will never be required to work in the office. We hope to open offices in other LATAM countries soon.
- Career Path Planning - Team members are encouraged to create an independent career path based on their ambitions. We provide the training and support to help them along the way.
- Training & Mentorship - Learning and professional development are a big part of company culture. We support it with unlimited access to Udemy, internal courses and training, and a robust mentorship program.
- Culture & Connection - You are not a number, you are an individual that is part of something bigger. We never use the words staff or employee. At Spark Digital everyone is a team member. We cultivate connections within teams, across functions, and up and down the org chart. We make sure everyone is noticed and feels connected to our mission and each other.
Apply Here: https://jobs.lever.co/sparkdigital/d7406983-1547-42e2-9d47-4e764041f169
Datos de la oferta laboral