- Fecha de publicación
- Lugar de trabajo
- Cambridge, Ma
- HTC Global Services
- Permite trabajar remoto
- Seniority requerido
- Semi Senior
- Email de contacto
Python Developer with TDD or Pair Programming Experience
Location: Cambridge, MA(Remote)
HTC – A brief profile
Established in 1990, HTC Inc., a CMM Level 5 company with headquarters in Troy, Michigan, is a leading global Information Technology solution and BPO provider. HTC assists clients across multiple industry verticals, offering turnkey project lifecycle in, e-business, data warehousing, embedded systems, ECM, SCM, CRM, and ERP solutions. HTC Inc. offers ConnectIT, our Global Delivery Methodology that enables seamlessly delivery of outsourced IT services. HTC has global delivery centers across the globe.
- HTC is seeking a Python Developer who will work on the development of advanced algorithms within the global health technology space.
- Experienced in python programming for products (medical if possible).
- Experienced in object-oriented programming.
- Experienced in test design and writing Unittests (Module tests & unit tests, Regression tests & validation tests).
- Knowledgeable and experienced in Test-driven development.
- Knowledgeable and experienced with Python code analyzer tools: pylint, pep8.
- Experience with pair programming.
- Knowledge of python libraries Unittest, Numpy, Scipy, Matplotlib.
- Statistics knowledge is good to have.
HTC's competitive package includes besides compensation Health, Dental, Vision, Disability Cover both short and long term, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending, 401k and Paid Vacation
Mr. Sourcing Specialist - TA