- Fecha de publicación
- Lugar de trabajo
- Permite trabajar remoto
- Seniority requerido
- Semi Senior
- Email de contacto
Python Developer (Sr./SSr.) Argentina, Perú, Uruguay. Hasta 4k USD
Python Developer (Sr./SSr.) Argentina, Perú, Uruguay.
*Full Time Contractor
*Salario hasta 4k USD
Descripción del puesto de trabajo
As a Python Developer you will work on new technologies and find ways to meet our customers’ needs and make it easy for them to do business with us. You will be a part of a team to resolve a diverse range of complex problems and regularly lead multiple, technically complex, large-scale projects.
- Develop and support applications for our customers
- Demonstrate engineering excellence by writing clean, robust code following an agile development methodology
- Take responsibility for application feature or whole project architecture
- Manage technical debt and risks
- Define, design, and deliver new features and enhancements, support and improve the existing ones
- Ensure and continuously improve application performance and responsiveness
- Maintain code quality and structure, conduct code reviews, write unit tests
- Stay up-to-date with the latest technologies and tools
- Support and mentor other developers on the team
Sobre el candidato
De su experiencia
Expertise with Python,
Upper intermediate/ Advanced level of English
Experience in working with data storages (SQL or NoSQL).
Experience in writing unit tests.
Experience in debugging and troubleshooting web services, API, and libraries.
Good communication and collaboration skills
Experience in writing GraphQL interfaced services.
Experience in using any cloud service (AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.).
Experience in container-oriented architecture using Docker and Kubernetes.
Experience in using message queues, such as Kafka or RabbitMQ.
Sobre la empresa
It is a high-growth technology services company specializing in end-to-end custom software development and IT staffing for startups, small and mid-size businesses, and enterprises. We help our clients to imagine, design, engineer, and deliver business-defining software and digital experiences whether they’re looking for a fully managed team, scalable workforce, or individual engineers.