Python Developer Sr.
RYZ is looking for a Back End Engineer who will be in charge of building consumer applications, using the newest technologies and best practices. You will take responsibility for technical problem solving, creatively meeting product objectives, and developing best practices. You will demonstrate cross-functional resource interaction to accomplish your goals.
- 5+ years of professional non-internship programming experience with Python and Django.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical discipline (or equivalent work experience).
- Professional experience in software design and implementation Experience with building dynamic web applications and the APIs that power them.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to navigate highly complex and ambiguous situations.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision and successfully resolve ambiguity.
- Willingness to learn, be open-minded to new ideas and different opinions yet knowing when to stop, analyze, and reach a decision.
- Well-rounded engineering skills; full-stack development experience - web + services - If you've built something in your spare time send us the link, we'd love to hear about it.
- Experience with architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling of new systems.
- Strong data-oriented skills with knowledge of Core Data and data structures.
- Prior use of AWS technologies at scale in a production environment.
python django backend senior
Datos de la oferta laboral