We are hiring new members for the team.
what you´ll be doing
By joining us, you'll get the chance to work on a fast-paced environment, building innovative technology solutions. There are many hard engineering challenges to be faced, and we are looking for the most talented engineers to help us solve them.
· Excellent knowledge of Python Programming.
· Excellent knowledge of Flask Framework.
· Experience working with TDD, py.test and other quality and continuous integration tools.
· Good knowledge of virtual env and other tools required for development environments, packaging and deployments (pip, easy_install, uwsgi, gunicorn, fabric, chef, etc).
· Good knowledge of REST, Web services, CORS and Web applications security and architecture.
· Basic knowledge of Unix / Linux, shellscript, etc.
· Good oral and written English skills.
· Problem solver, goal-oriented, team player.
· Experience with software development best practices such as pair programming and continuous integration.
· Experience deploying and maintaining software at scale.
· Understanding of the principles driving modern architectures (eg - Rest, Reactive Programming).
· Experience with NoSQL data stores such as MongoDB, Redis, S3.
· Experience using cloud platforms such as Amazon AWS.
· Experience working on offshore and distributed teams.
what you get
· Location: Microcentro, Buenos Aires, Argentina
· Startup environment
· MacBook Pro
· Performance bonus
· HomeWorking possibility (1 day/week)
Mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org including salary requirements
- Última Modificación
- 15/10/2022 10:54
- Lugar de trabajo
- Caba, Argentina
- Permite trabajar remoto
- Experiencia Requerida
- Modalidad de Trabajo
- Tipo de Contratación
- Rango Salarial