- Fecha de publicación
- Lugar de trabajo
- Permite trabajar remoto
- Seniority requerido
- Semi Senior
- Email de contacto
Role: Python Developer
- Work closely with a team of software engineers to design, develop and support restful APIs.
- Work closely with product managers to understand the requirements and produce design and code to shape the product.
- Write clean, well-documented code for a range of Business, Data, and HR products and services.
- Contribute to technical architecture to enable scalable and extensible solutions.
- Work within established coding standards and partner with peers on design, architectural, and peer reviews, test driven development, and automated workflows via CI/CD processes
- Ensure up-to-date documentation for systems, applications, and procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field preferred
- 3+ years of software engineering experience
- 2+ years' experience in software or data engineering experience in Python
- 2+ years level experience working with RESTful APIs, Flask a huge plus.
- Strong understanding of AWS services, specifically EC2, RDS, SQS, SNS, S3, Lambda
- Strong understanding of modern caching tools like Redis, Elastic ache and or Memcache
- Experience with WSGI and web servers like Nginx, Gunicorn
- Understanding of authentication from a web perspective
- Understanding of DevOps and modern CI/CD principles
- Understanding of various 3rd party Python. Eg, SQL alchemy, Selenium, Pandas
- A proven track record of practical problem solving and strong communication.
- Knowledge of agile development practices
- We encourage you to share any personal technology projects you have worked on or are passionate about!
Datos de la oferta laboral