- Fecha de publicación
- Lugar de trabajo
- Capital Federal
- Permite trabajar remoto
- Seniority requerido
- Email de contacto
Python Developer - Remote, US Company, USD Salary.
We are a growing team of highly talented engineers working on very high volume, low latency transactional platforms that run in the cloud. We provide highly available, scalable, secure and fault-tolerant service interfaces and SAAS applications for organizations to connect with each other. We are industry leaders in distributing, activating and redeeming digital promotions through various channels.
- Technical (90%)
o Active participation in agile (scrum) development team
o Participation in backlog refinement and sprint planning sessions; Task definition and estimation from epics / user stories
o Design and modification of new and existing features, implementation, unit testing, and support of quality assurance and customer testing
o Participation in code reviews
o Ability to identify bottlenecks and recommend or implement performance optimizations
- Operational (10%)
o Compliance with established management procedures, company and department standards & best practices
o Adherence to documented security, and confidentiality
- Python development experience (PHP or Ruby experience will also be considered with knowledge of Python)
- Strong object-oriented design and programming skills
- Experience in developing RESTful web services
- Experience writing unit and functional tests
- Experience with SQL, database programming and use of ORMs
- Familiarity using GitHub, Jira
- Must be comfortable in Linux
- Familiarity with cloud computing (AWS, Azure) and open source technologies (Nginx, Linux, Jenkins, Celery, Redis)
- Familiarity with AWS managed services like DynamoDB, SQS, SNS, Kinesis
- Experience with OAuth authentication flows, JWT is a plus
- Knowledge of SAAS, PAAS and IAAS technologies and SOA concepts
- Experience with one or more of: Celery, Pyramid, Django or equivalent
- Experience with retail Point of Sale Systems. Preferably, point of sale systems from NCR/Retalix or Toshiba/IBM
- Integrity: Gains the trust of others by taking responsibility for own actions and telling the truth.
- Teamwork: Builds relationships and works cooperatively with others, inside and outside the organization, to accomplish objectives to build and maintain mutually-beneficial partnerships, leverage information and achieve results.
- Adaptable: Responds to change with a willingness to learn new ways to accomplish work objectives with a positive attitude.
- Innovative: Ability to develop, sponsor, or support the introduction of new and improved methods, products, procedures or technologies.
- Curious: A desire to inquire and learn, to seek new knowledge and wisdom, and to listen to the contributions of others with a genuine interest to better self, the team, and the organization.
- Analytical and Critical Thinking: Ability to tackle a problem by using a logical, systematic, sequential approach.
- Problem Solving: Gathers and analyzes information to generate and evaluate potential solutions to problems, issues and challenges while weighing the accuracy and relevance of the facts, data and information.
Etiquetas: python django linux restful api