- Fecha de publicación
- Lugar de trabajo
- Permite trabajar remoto
- Seniority requerido
- Email de contacto
Machine Learning Engineer
SpineZone is looking for Machine Learning Engineer to work with on a variety of mission-critical projects related to our online platform and other proprietary technology and systems. We are looking for somebody who will be part of engineering team to build infrastructure and tools for exciting new technologies that will shape our product.
What You Will Do:
- Broad experience and knowledge in machine/deep learning and computer vision.
- Work on cutting edge problems in efficient data annotation building ML models that assist humans in reducing labeling efforts without sacrificing quality.
- Use techniques from statistical analysis and predictive modeling to help decipher user behavior models.
- Query and analyze data in support of existing apps and other products in commercial use.
- Work with team under agile development methods.
- Assist in requirements definition, project scoping, timeline management, and results documentation to ensure professional relationship management.
- Perform high quality research in collaboration with other functional teams into the patterns and properties of meaningful data from the individual to population scale to inform product, digital services and business development.
- Document code in shared repositories and communicates project results to department on completion of program.
- Assist in executing projects that further the improvement and efficiency of the department.
You Should Have:
- BS degree or more, in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent practical experience in lieu of academic degrees.
- 3+ years of professional working experience.
- Experience with one or more Data Science/Machine Learning tools and frameworks (i.e. Python, Scikit, NLTK, Numpy, Pandas, TensorFlow, Keras, R, Spark).
- Experience using deep learning with pipelines to process perceptual data of different modalities, such as video and audio.
- Experience with algorithms and the mathematical methods used to extract information from data.
- Deep knowledge of traditional ML concepts such as GMMs, SVMs, trees, and boosting as well as more recent deep learning fundamentals.
- Basic knowledge of machine learning techniques (i.e. classification, regression, and clustering).
- Understand machine learning principles (training, validation, etc.).
- Knowledge of data query and data processing tools (i.e. SQL).
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, with a proven ability to translate complex methodologies and analytical results to business insights.
You Should be:
- A team player with demonstrated track record of collaboration.
- Capable of conducting independent research, motivated by hard technical challenges.
- Results-driven, self-motivated, and a self-starter.
Bonus Points if you have:
- Working knowledge of enterprise cloud tools for big data analysis such as Google Cloud, AWS, and Azure.
- Ability to prepare high quality technical figures for publication in industry and scientific journals.
- Experience working cross functionally with teams deployed across the US and internationally.
- Entrepreneurial experience at start-ups and academic labs.
If you are interested please email firstname.lastname@example.org (subject: "Machine Learning Engineer Job") including your resume, GitHub page (if available), and expected hourly rate (in USD).Etiquetas: machine learning python data science inteligencia artificial