- Fecha de publicación
- Lugar de trabajo
- TechGenies Argentina
- Permite trabajar remoto
- Seniority requerido
- Email de contacto
Lead Python/Django Developer
At Techgenies Argentina we are looking for
a Senior Python Developer - Django developer who wants to be part of a growing
company that is committed to the talent and to the desire of working in order
to increase a young human team capable of solving our clients' problems.
Zone: Remote Friendly
Concepts that we consider essential:
● Two or more years of development experience with Python and Django
● Proficient in Linux environments.
● Experience with relational databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL).
● Knowledge of HTML / CSS.
● Regular use of Git as a version control tool.
● Excelent level of technical English.
● Experience with Kubernetes
You will score a lot of points if:
● You have knowledge and have used Celery.
● Experience with noSQL engines (redis, mongo).
● Experience with Django REST Framework or Graphene.
● Experience on Web scalability.
● Experience on Agile Methodologies.
● Organized, trying every day to improve, and being aware that modular and reusable programming saves time.
● Experience on large team projects, in which there was an abstraction between backend and frontend development.
● You have a Github and/or Bitbucket account and own contributions to free software.
And we offer:
● Indefinite contract.
● Full-time job.
● Work in an innovative and multidisciplinary team in constant evolution, with initial and ongoing training.
● Participate in projects for some of the main brands in the country.
● Participate in the community by attending specialized events.
● Possibility of professional development.
•English teacher twice a week. 🙌
• Food voucher. 🍴
• 100% Remote🌎
• Excellent working environment ☁️ inclusive 🌈 and multicultural ✈️