- Fecha de publicación
- Lugar de trabajo
- Permite trabajar remoto
- Seniority requerido
- Email de contacto
Latam Back-End Engineer - USD proposal
LatAm Back-End Engineer
$70k – $100k – Annual Salary
AutoComplete is distributed LatAm engineering team with a majority in Argentina. They have a very high bar for technical skills and are seeking only the most talented developers.
As a back-end engineer, you will work directly with their CTO and engineering team to launch and scale the core product.
Expect to tackle a healthy mix of back-end data workflows and integrations. The most important function will be to help architect the data workflow and integrate multiple 3rd party data providers. In tandem, you’ll help build a best-in-class user experience.
This is a unique opportunity to join as one of the first 20 employees addressing the $311 billion car insurance market!
- 4+ years of professional engineering experience
- Strong knowledge of CS fundamental concepts
- Bonus for B.S., M.S. or PhD. in Computer Science or equivalent
- Bonus for experience in a seed-stage, high-growth startup
- Bonus for familiarity with our stack: Python, Django
- Bonus if you have managed engineers before
- Work directly with our CTO and engineering leaders
- Develop and iterate our proprietary internal pricing engine for insurance
- Partner closely with product and design on user experience
- Build data pipelines and data intake processes with external partners in automotive and insurance
- Balance speed and quality, with a focus on tangible results
- Collaborate with and communicate to our small team
- Competitive salary paid in USD
- Flat team structure - we love to ship code
- Work local hours with LatAm colleagues
- Open vacation policy & local holidays respected
- Significant growth potential as we 3x the engineer team this year