- Fecha de publicación
- Lugar de trabajo
- Core Security
- Permite trabajar remoto
- Seniority requerido
- Semi Senior
- Email de contacto
Ingenieros de QA Sr/Ssr
Core is searching for a QA automation engineer to join the team in charge of testing security products developed in Buenos Aires research center.
This position focuses on test automation using open source tools; with a solid programming foundation (manual executions could be required in some cases).
• To design, document, automate and execute test plans. Planning and time estimation
• Participate in the process of generation / analysis of user stories
• Coordinate tracking bugs found with the development team
• Being an internal reference for positions with less seniority
• Learn best practices of software engineering and apply it to the functions of his post.
• Experience not less than 3 years working in QA teams
• Experience not less than 2 years programming in Python, Ruby or Java
• Experience in test automation
• Knowledge Management Windows and Unix operating systems (Linux)
• Knowledge of networking (TCP / IP, Routing, IP addressing, etc.)
• Knowledge of security: penetration testing, security in web environments (SQL injection, XSS, etc), wifi, mobile
• Experience interacting with teams offshore
Student or college graduate in the field of computer science or engineering. From 3rd year onwards. English proficiency. You must be able to generate documentation and interact with the US team.
Skills and Interests:
Interested in constant knowledge update regarding new technologies Continuous improvement and new problem resolution oriented Organized, detail-oriented and methodical
Interested and motivated to be part of a high performance team
If you identify with our company and meet the position’s requirements for Buenos Aires development center, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying educational background and work record as well as personal skills and interests. Send us the information in digital form adding the job search reference ( REF: QAENGSsr) in the email subject line.
Etiquetas: automation selenium