- Fecha de publicación
- Lugar de trabajo
- Permite trabajar remoto
- Seniority requerido
- Email de contacto
Jr ► $1000 USD
Ssr ► $2000 USD
AMBA - Preferencia ZONA NORTE
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Technically assist game partners to integrate with Leander platform
• Technically assist RGS partners to integrate with Leander platform
• Technically assist casino operators to integrate with Leander platform
• Assets management, ensure all integrations work fluidly.
• Assist partners solving technical issues.
• Channeling technical requests and issues from partners to specific inner
• Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
• Design client-side and server-side architecture
• Write effective APIs
• Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
• Write technical documentation
• Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
• Keep abreast of developments in the field
• Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
• Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
• Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
• Designing and developing APIs.
• Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
• Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages
Educational and background requirements:
• Software engineering or related university degree.
• 3+ years’ of similar working experience.
• Advanced English education.
• Experience with programming.
• Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
• Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
• Writing production-grade, functional code on the front- and back-end
• Participating in the design and creation of scalable software
• Appreciation for clean and well-documented code
• Familiarity with common stacks
• Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues, including writing unit & integration tests
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills
• Experience managing a team, delegating and mentoring
• Great attention to detail and organizational skills
• Proficiency with Git
• Strong communication skills
• English language – Professional working proficiency/ fluent.
• Time management
• Technical knowledge on Leander wrapper structure, game clients, servers and environments.
• Technical overview on QA processes.
• Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
• 3+ years of work experience as a Full Stack Developer.
• Knowledge of multiple back-end languages (e.g. C#, Java, Python)
• Thorough understanding of user experience