- Fecha de publicación
- Lugar de trabajo
- Permite trabajar remoto
- Seniority requerido
- Email de contacto
Fullstack senior Python/Django developer
SpineZone, a leading healthcare technology company in California, is looking for engineers to join their growing team.
We are looking for a senior full stack developer that can handle the whole development cycle to ship new features for new products, as well as continued improvements / bug fixing in the current products.
- 5+ years in a similar engineering position, with the following background:
- Python with Django in the backend
- Sass, jQuery, Bootstrap and HTML5 in the frontend
- Django REST framework for APIs
- Fluent English written and spoken communication skills
- Experience other than Python/Django may be considered for substitution, but web development with a dynamically typed language is desired
- The role may grow into managing a small development team, so past management experience will be valued
Experience with the following (but not limited to) will be a bonus:
- Past involvement in a health-related product
- Systems architecture design
- Data Science and reporting with PostgreSQL + Python + SciPy
- AI/ML implementations in Python (classification, regression, clustering)
- Mobile App development (Android, iOS)
The position is full-time and remote, preferably in Buenos Aires (Argentina) where our current engineering team is located. Salary in USD.
You can find out more about SpineZone in https://www.spinezone.com/.
If you are interested please email firstname.lastname@example.org (subject: "Engineering Job") including your resume, GitHub page (if available), and expected hourly rate (in USD).Etiquetas: python django postgresql