- Fecha de publicación
- Lugar de trabajo
- Remoto, Desde Cualquier Lugar De Argentina
- Permite trabajar remoto
- Seniority requerido
- Email de contacto
Full-Stack Developer (Python + React) / Remote / USD (4,000 - 6,000 USD) /
We're looking for a Fullstack Engineer to join our client's team, to work remotely from home or at the office based in Buenos Aires, as a USD-paid contractor. The team works in a co-working space in Las Cañitas, Buenos Aires.
About the company:
Glide is a startup based in San Francisco with the mission of modernizing and simplifying residential real estate transactions. They’ve grown fast since launching in July of last year. Glide is now being used in over 15% of transactions in California.
They started the company after experiencing first-hand how difficult it was to buy and sell our homes. They realized that many of the steps in a real estate transaction could be improved with software. Their first product, Glide Forms, allows real estate agents and home sellers to complete the required paperwork using a simple and intuitive online wizard. They are building the next version of Glide, which will help with home inspections, home repairs, and more. Their vision is to be the first all-in-one software platform for buying, selling, and owning homes.
They are backed by Social Capital, Global Founder’s Capital, David Sacks, and other high profile Silicon Valley investors.
About the position:
- Work on customer-facing product features from beginning to end
- Be paid in USD. Salary range: $4000-$5000, based on skills and experience.
- Health Insurance
- Free-vacation policy + Argentinean holidays
- Potentially receive stock options
- Choose to work in a newly founded office in Buenos Aires (Las Cañitas) with weekly home office, or 100% remote - with many benefits, a flexible schedule
- 6+ years of experience ideally
- Understand SQL and relational database modeling
- Strong English skills
You might be a fit for this role if
- Enjoy being a generalist and will do anything it takes to create the best product experience
- Have been told you learn quickly
- Have proven ability to work independently
- Have enough experience launching stuff to know that the hard part about software is getting people to use it
- You think a lot about ease of use and onboarding
- React and MobX on the frontend
- Antd component library
- Python Flask, Postgres, AWS on the backend
- Continuous integration with CircleCI and TestCafe
<em>-- If you are interested, please complete this Form (it takes around 10 minutes). -- </em>
Datos de la oferta laboral