Full Stack Developer
Novo Space is a vibrant startup developing high-performance, radiation-tolerant computers to support the growing need for autonomous systems, machine learning in space and other compute-intensive processing technologies. The stuffs we build together will be at the heart of future weather forecasting, geolocation, earth observation, and communication satellites, and will help humankind improve life on this planet and conquer other planets in our solar system.
Full Stack Developer
the position: We are
looking for a software developer with expertise in web applications. The tools he/she
develops will be used to configure, control, and monitor the space computers we
Location: Remote (though preference will be given to candidates who can work in hybrid mode, commuting to our Buenos Aires office somewhat regularly).
- Design, develop, and maintain robust web-based applications.
- Design, develop, and maintain Front-end solutions considering best UI/UX practices.
- Design, develop, and maintain robust Back-end solutions considering both functional and non-functional requirements (e.g., security, scalability, reliability, etc.)
- Implement and manage data storage solutions and databases.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to conceptualize and implement user-friendly interfaces and efficient server-side functionalities.
- Participate in code reviews, provide constructive feedback, and contribute to the continuous improvement of development methodologies.
- Communicate effectively with team members and stakeholders to provide technical guidance and insights.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications to ensure high performance and reliability.
REQUIRED education, work experience, knowledge/skills:
- Well-versed in:
- Version-control software (Git / GitHub / GitLab)
- Data bases and web storage (MySQL / PostgreSQL / AWS DynamoDB)
- Data interchange formats (JSON)
- Critical thinking
- Time management
REQUIRED English level: Intermediate.
DESIRABLE education, work experience, knowledge/skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronics Engineering, Information Systems Engineering, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science, or comparable experience
- Cloud computing (Amazon AWS / Google Cloud / Azure)
- Agile methodologies and practices
If interested in the position, please apply here.