- Fecha de publicación
- Lugar de trabajo
- Remoto / Parque Patricios
- Permite trabajar remoto
- Seniority requerido
- Semi Senior
- Email de contacto
Full Stack Developer
Ensuro is looking for a Full Stack Developer
Who we are.
Ensuro wants to be the first decentralized fully licensed insurer, using smart contracts on the blockchain as well as DeFi protocols as the underlying platform to run its (re)insurance business. Ensuro will allow everyone to invest in its liquidity pools and use this capital to back up insurance products.
You will work with our CTO to develop all the components, including:
- Smart Contracts: the core set of smart contracts is already developed (in Solidity, with tests/prototype in Python), but evolutionary changes, fixes, or new features will be required in the future.
- Front End: web frontend that allows the users to interact with the protocol and to visualize the performance and analytics of the supported insurance products. We will use React or Flutter (TBD).
- Integrations: with current and future partners (Python / Solidity).
- Simulations and other data science tasks to support our actuarial team in the validation and measurement of performance of insurance products.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in software development, working with at least two of the following technologies: Python, Web3 Development, Front-end development (React or Flutter).
- A strong software engineering background, applying best practices such as automated testing, continuous integration, agile development, DevOps.
- Fluency in Spanish and English (written and spoken) is required (the CTO and the tech team to be assembled will use Spanish as the main language, but for communication with the rest of the company English is mandatory).
- Ability to work independently and under pressure, whilst meeting tight deadlines.
- Genuine interest in developments in the fields of blockchain, DeFi, insurance.
- Creative, proactive, and team-player attitude.
- Dynamic mindset, open to rethinking the status quo.
- The opportunity to be at your best, with space to grow and fundamentally reshape the insurance and blockchain landscape within a wide range of areas, spanning from flight delays to natural catastrophe insurance.
- Work remotely, flexible hours. We can adapt to your preference of working part-time (~20 hours/week), full-time (~40 hours/week), or not-so-full-time (~30 hours/week).
- Salary in USD
- Be part of a growing and dynamic, decentralized, global, multicultural team.