- Fecha de publicación
- Lugar de trabajo
- Caba, Argentina
- Permite trabajar remoto
- Seniority requerido
- Email de contacto
We are hiring new members for the team.
what you´ll be doing
By joining us, you'll get the chance to work on a fast-paced environment, building innovative technology solutions. There are many hard engineering challenges to be faced, and we are looking for the most talented engineers to help us solve them.
· Good aesthetic criteria regarding web development.
· Good knowledge of Web Design technologies (HTML5, CSS3).
· Experience with web libraries and frameworks (jQuery, Backbone.js, React, Angular).
· Knowledge of data visualization toolkits (D3, Protovis, Highcharts, Processing, etc) will be a valuable plus.
· Knowledge of WebRTC is a high plus.
· Good knowledge of object-oriented programming and design.
· Knowledge of any testing tool like Selenium, Karma or BusterJS.
· Knowledge of Grunt, Bower, etc.
· Good oral and written English skills.
· Problem solver, goal-oriented, team player.
· Experience with software development best practices such as pair programming and continuous integration.
· Experience deploying and maintaining software at scale.
· Understanding of the principles driving modern architectures (eg - Rest, Reactive Programming).
· Experience working on offshore and distributed teams.
what you get
· Location: Microcentro, Buenos Aires, Argentina
· Startup environment
· MacBook Pro
· Performance bonus
· HomeWorking possibility (1 day/week)
Mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org including salary requirements