- Fecha de publicación
- Lugar de trabajo
- Córdoba - Nueva Córdoba
- Permite trabajar remoto
- Seniority requerido
- Semi Senior
- Email de contacto
Data Science Engineer
Olapic is the leader in visual marketing, providing brands and publishers with tools to engage their audience and support a strong community built on photo and video sharing. Olapic helps companies grow by leveraging the power of data from multiple photo-sharing sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and more.
Started in 2010 by a group of engineers that met while each completing a MBA at Columbia Business School, Olapic now serves clients such as Alex and Ani, Anthropologie, The North Face, and West Elm. Olapic is a graduate of NYC SeedStart, the winner of the 2010 Columbia University Lang Venture Fund, and has been featured by Mashable, Gigaom, Bostinnovation, and The New York Times. Join this fast growing startup!
Data Science Engineer
We are looking for a Data Science engineer, to take our photo crowd-sourcing platform to the next level, driven by the insights we can mine from there. We love beautiful and easy to use websites, data mining (and Science!) as an ongoing process, open source, number crunch and data-driven approaches. We are working with hundreds of customers, exponential traffic growth and millions of impressions per month, so your work will be seen and used by millions of people.
- +2 years experience with Python and Machine learning frameworks like SciKit or TensorFlow.
- Strong Statistical and Machine/Deep learning background
- Experience with data manipulation in large volumes, from relational databases and/or structured sources
- Experience with software engineering best practices
- TDD/BDD believer and advocate
- Highly organized with critical attention to details.
- Fluent in English
- Experience with GIT and Unix Systems
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Experience with high availability, distributed and auto-scalable projects
- Experience with data products in production
- Experience with continuos integrations and continuos deployment
- Experience with agile methodologies (SCRUM)
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where you own your part of the product
- Knowledge of the R Language is a plus
WORKING DAY AND CONTRACTING CONDITIONS
- Full-time employment at the offices (Nueva Córdoba)
- Unlimited period
- Travel to NY USA offices at least once a year
- Flexible working hours
- WFH allowed
- OSDE health insurance
- High tech work environment with Apple devices
Córdoba capital.python machine-learning data scikit tensorflow data-science