- Fecha de publicación
- Lugar de trabajo
- Permite trabajar remoto
- Seniority requerido
- Email de contacto
Business System Analyst with BI
Role: Business System Analyst
Location: 100% Remote
● Perform data-centric tasks critical to business operations in e-commerce and finance systems.
● Create reports and dashboards.
● Troubleshooting data discrepancies along with resolving and clarifying them.
● Provide quality assurance on new features and bugfixes.
● Work closely with various Business Partners to understand their operations and needs, to perform gap analysis, and to identify improvement opportunities.
● Translate business needs into technical specifications and tickets for product development.
● Identifying areas where operational efficiency can be improved through enhanced automation along with implementing those enhancements.
● Analyzing and synthesizing requirements to create test plans, scope and test cases.
● Conduct regression, smoke and production testing and analyze the results.
● Help troubleshoot microservices written in Python / Node JS.
● Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or other related field.
● Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel / Google Sheets.
● 3+ years of working experience, with demonstrated ability to understand complex business processes and ability to work with diverse stakeholders, preferably in the E-Commerce or Finance domain.
● Knowledge of analytic and reporting tools such as Domo / Tableau.
● Experience working with ticketing and project management systems (Zendesk, Jira).
● Experience with APIs and Postman.
● Experience working with structured and semi-structured data (xml, json).
● E-commerce experience is a plus. Shopify Plus preferred.
● ERP experience is a plus. Netsuite preferred.