- Fecha de publicación
- Lugar de trabajo
- Permite trabajar remoto
- Seniority requerido
- Semi Senior
- Email de contacto
Backend Phyton Developer
We’re looking for a Python Developer to join our team.
You would be working within Back-end development to meet customer’s business needs and implement components according to the modern software development environment (cloud-based platforms, microservice architecture, etc.).
Working in an international distributed team in an Agile environment, communicate with PMs, engineers, Architects, QA and other colleagues and stakeholders
Delivering the product roadmap and plannings to use high coding standards, software best practices and write highly testable, automatable and performant code over the whole SDLC
- Experience in software development for more than 5 years.
- 3+ years of experience coding in Python.
- English level B2.
- Paradigm & Principles (OOP, SOLID, DDD, TDD, BDD).
- Database theory (RDBMS, NoSQL).
- Code testing practices, algorithms, data structures, architectural, enterprise and design patterns.
- Understanding of network interactions:
• Protocols. Conventions (e.g. REST, RPC)
• Authentication and authorization flows
• Standards and practices (e.g. oAuth, JWT)
• Strong Multiprocessing, Threading and AIO knowledge
• Low-level network knowing (e.g. socket, TCP / UDP)
- Practical commercial experience with:
• Web application frameworks (e.g. Flask, Falcon, Django, aiohttp) (more than 3 year)
• PyTest frameworks (more than 3 years)
• RDBMS (e.g PostgreSQL, MySQL/MariaDB, MS SQL) (more than 2 year)
• Key-value storages (e.g. Redis, Memcached)
• Messaging systems (e.g. RabbitMQ, Apache Kafka, Active MQ, AWS SQS)
• GIT Version control system
• Cloud computing platforms AWS or GoogleCloud Platform
• Continuous Integration tools (e.g. Gitlab Pipeline, Jenkins)
• Troubleshooting, profiling and debugging applications
• Creation software architecture and design of complex applications
• Agile software processes and technologies
• Code Review process
• Refactoring process
- Full employment and long-term contract.
- Career and professional growth opportunities.
- USD salary (determined during the job interview), regular performance reviews.
- Paid vacation and sick leave.
- An additional package of benefits that includes health insurance, gym membership, English language courses, compensation of certification, courses and training immediately after the stabilization of the situation in our country.
- Creative and lively team of IT specialists, adequate management and zero unnecessary bureaucracy.
WiserBrand is a rapidly growing US-UA web development company providing full-cycle services all over the globe. The main direction of our company is eCommerce, but we also have expertise in other domains.
We started 7 years ago as a small project providing digital marketing services. Therefore the project grew into an outsourcing & outstaffing company that provides web development, digital marketing, customer support and outstaffing projects for clients all over the globe.
django mysql phyton