- Fecha de publicación
- Lugar de trabajo
- Argentina - Remoto
- Spark Digital
- Permite trabajar remoto
- Seniority requerido
- Email de contacto
Back end and Data Engineer
We are looking for a Data Engineer to work with one of our US-based clients, which is a leading ebook and audiobook subscription service that includes over one million titles and hosts over 60 million documents on their open publishing platform.
You will join the Web Subscriber team, which focuses on empowering our client’s readers to indulge their curiosities and expand their knowledge by building quality products and user experiences.
You are the one if you have:
- 8+ years of experience as Back end Engineer and Data Engineer
- Experience with big data processing
- Experience with Spark API (real time processing)
- Experience with PySpark
- Experience with relational database (MySQL as preferred)
- At least 2+ years with Python development
- Familiarity with Agile Scrum/Kanban methodology
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
It’s a big plus if you have experience working with:
- Ruby on Rails development
- Scala development
- API development
Etiquetas: python backend data bigdata
Our Engineers bring the vision and goals of our clients to life by bringing experience and passion to the software development process. Spark Digital Engineers take pride in elegant and robust solutions that bring peace of mind to those who rely on them.
Do you bring experience and passion to your work and team? Does seeing a software product take shape and come to life make you happy? If yes, you’d fit right in at Spark Digital and we’d love to talk about the Data Engineer role we’re looking to fill.
Datos de la oferta laboral