- Fecha de publicación
- Lugar de trabajo
- Buenos Aires
- Permite trabajar remoto
- Seniority requerido
- Email de contacto
Arquitecto de Software Lider para Backend - Remoto - Lead Architect Back-End Engineer
Hello. We are ShipHero (http://shiphero.com). We have built a software platform entrusted by hundreds of ecommerce companies, large and small to run their operations and we continue to grow. Many of our customers sell on Shopify and/or Amazon. We’re driven to help our customers grow their businesses, by providing a platform that solves complex problems, and is engineered to be reliable and fast. We are obsessed with building great technology, that is beautiful, easy to use and is loved by our customers. Our culture also reflects our ethos and belief that by bringing passionate, talented and great people together - you can do great things.
We are seeking a senior software engineer with extraordinary programming and analytic abilities to lead and inspire the growing engineering team. This role is fundamental in the continued mission to build a solid foundation for the platform. You should be prepared to work closely with the firm’s founders to develop and implement new solutions through the creative application of technology. You are excited and driven to grow, while having experience working with and leading other talented engineers. We are obsessed with disrupting an industry that desperately needs it, by continuing to build tools that make our customers great.About You
- You have lots of AWS experience.
- You can lead a team of talented and experienced engineers building with Python, SQLAlchemy, and FLASK.
- You are a hands on engineer and a great one who takes pride in your craft.
- You are driven to learn, build great solutions, and work in a great team.
- You’ve learned from building systems and solutions the reasons to avoid technical debt, and how to approach and implement TDD and CI practices.
- You can craft elegant solutions when solving complex features and solutions.
- You’ve worked on eCommerce solutions.
- You want to build something that is disrupting an entire industry.
- While hands on experience is not a requirement, you’re interested in and will learn how to apply machine learning and AI technologies and tools.
- You can handle a fast paced environment.
- You’ve made a lot of mistakes, and most importantly, have learned from them.
Inspire and lead a group of talented and experienced engineers onshore and offshore. Review features and requirements from product leads. Guide, design, and implementation of solutions.
Code along with your fellow engineers and collaborate with other team leads. Ability to estimate effort and ship on agreed schedule. Comfortable pushing your team when challenges pop up.
Lead regular code reviews, with the goal of code quality, good design, and approach along with pushing engineers to improve and evolve.
Optimize existing etch stack and solutions, determine a path to the next steps in the evolution. Learn, and push those around you to do the same - this is a craft that you’re constantly improving upon.
Implement solutions that are pragmatic to get the platform built. Have the confidence to work with experienced and talented people to just build great things, you’re not a “rockstar”.
Work with ShipHero leadership to implement practices and principles for the team. Lead the team in how it approaches the process of design, test, build, test, deploy, test practices. About ShipHero
Source control - YES
One-step build - YES
Daily builds - NO
Bug database - YES
Bugs fixed before writing new code - YES
Up-to-date schedule -YES
Specs - YES
Quiet working conditions - YES
Best tools that money can buy - YES
Testers - YES
Code screening - YES
Hallway usability testing - NO