- Fecha de publicación
- Lugar de trabajo
- Sankalpa Consultora de RRHH
- Permite trabajar remoto
- Seniority requerido
- Semi Senior
- Email de contacto
For our client, a leading global business advisory firm, we are looking for an analytics developer to be part of the team and participate in defiant projects.
The main tasks includes to build scripts, ETL workflows, and visualizations taking responsibility for the design, build, test, execution and support of the data migration, cleansing, wrangling, etc, providing a seamless solution. Have a detaild understanding of the underlying data and data structures of multiple systems to allow in depth analysis of existing and potential data insights.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate the following skills and characteristics:
Business-centric decision maker
There are also additional desirable skills:
Software development background on any of the following languages: python, JS, CSS, Java, C#, PHP, Ruby.
Ability to bulid high performance predictive models in at least one statistical learning language such as R, SPSS or SAS
To face this challenge the candidate must have:
• At least three years of applicable professional experience
• Strongly motivated to discover and learn new analytical techniques and software tools to improve the quality of the work
• Strong verbal and written communication skills (in English).
• Authorized to work in applicable country and travel freely internationally without restrictions or visa sponsorship
Education Requirements: A Bachelor's degree with a concentration in Computer Science, Engineering, or another quantitative ﬁeld.
The Company offers excellent work conditions and benefits in a great environment to grow. If you are interested in knowing more about this opportunity, please send us your resume to email@example.com Thanks!