- Fecha de publicación
- Lugar de trabajo
- Buenos Aires
- Permite trabajar remoto
- Seniority requerido
- Email de contacto
- Infrastructure Ops Developer -
We're looking for 10 Senior infrastructure ops developers who are independent, inventive problem solvers willing to embrace every opportunity to learn and grow as software professionals. Individuals with a strong computer science or related engineering background, who enjoy pair programming, recognize the value of end to end testing, and are willing to learn new technologies and languages. Most importantly, we look for individuals that have a passion for learning, continuous improvement, and team collaboration. </font>
• Responsible for the design, development, testing, integration, operation and support infrastructure services that meet stated business requirements and adhere to coding best practices and architecture standards
• Adheres to architectural design standards, risk management and security policies, data management policies, leading presentations in architecture review, strategic technology directions, best practice development (e.g., estimating models), mentoring less experienced team members and conduct peer code reviews
• Supports all elements of Software Development Lifecycle
• Participates in the development of integration elements, data models, Application Programming Interfaces (APIs)
• Assist in the building of open 3rd-party Software Development KITs (SDKs)
• Works as a member of a team developing software solutions
• Handles more advanced technical problems and create solutions that solve business problems
• Independently solves technical issues and able to collaborate and contribute ideas
• Integrates enterprise components (e.g., reference data, security, messaging) to build larger systems
• Fully analyzes problems, design, develop and test the code
• Collaborates with multiple teams including engineering, development and operations teams
• Provides balanced decisions in technical design and architecture
• Fully analyzes problems, design, develop and test the operational scripts, metrics, monitors and alarms
• Define alerts for any metric and customize trigger rules to avoid alert-fatigue. Assign alerts to specific team members.
• Acts as a 2nd/3rd line support for incidents, problems, and changes to solutions and services
• Provide specialist technical support and assistance to projects ensuring delivery of non-functional requirements and to continual service improvement.
• Responsible for preparations and support of IT operations solutions and services according to industry and organizational best practices standards, service level requirements (SLA) and key performance Indicators (KPI) throughout the lifecycle
• Monitor a modern, high throughput, high volume data pipeline supporting our Infrastructure as a Service provisioning plant
• Plan and Build Operational Metrics such as reads, writes, latency, errors, success, i/o, disk, memory, network bandwidth, noise, security, 50x/40x HTTP errors, etc.,
• Build Logging and Operational tools, Smart Dashboards to pinpoint exact root cause of production problems and bottlenecks in a distributed environment
• Compare against Best practices for tuning system operational metrics for productive, reliable, resilient performance of product stack
• Intelligently know when and where our product stack needs attention before it compromises performance to our end users.
• Proactive Remediation - Identify issues that have yet to bubble to the surface avoiding system downtime/failures.
• Real-Time Analytics - Manage the overall health of our system at-a-glance, in real-time.
• Prior experience in both Systems Engineering and Software development
• Advanced in at least one of the infrastructure disciplines and functions:
o Internals of distributed Operating System (Unix/Linux, Windows, Z/OS) internals
o Systems programming
o Network programming
• Experience in large scale software development in one or more of the programming languages (Python, Java, Scala, Go)
• Enterprise scale and resiliency
• Experience in system and software security and entitlements (SSO, windows, Kerberos, LDAP, Windows AD)
• Modern compute technologies (e.g., virtualization, cloud)
• Experience working across large infrastructure environments and distributed across multiple data centers
• 4+ years of Systems Operations experience, focusing primarily on designing and building operational dashboards, metrics, monitors, and alarms.
• 3+ years of automating operational processes, building or configuring Operational Dashboards for monitoring the performance of distributed systems, supporting production environments on Unix/Linux platforms and Microsoft Windows
• 1+ years in Hands-On experience in Shell Scripts, Python, Scala or Java for developing Monitors and Alarms
• 1+ years of experience working with one or more monitoring tools
• 1+ years of experience working in an Agile environment collaboratively with Infrastructure Software development Organization to understand the system and building operational needs
• Strong curiosity and bias for pro-active planning, action, ownership, learning and continuous improvement, Strong inter-personal skills and ability to cultivate relationships with all internal/external stakeholders, promoting diversity of perspectives, ideas and cultures.