We are looking for a few skilled python developers, from mid-career to senior, to join our new Buenos Aires office.
You should have significant experience building Python applications. You enjoy creating solid, clean code so you won’t hate yourself the next time you have to visit it.
You have a love of software development and making neat things to help people in their daily lives. The social aspect of our business is very important to our team.
You’ve worked in collaborative multifunctional teams to get the job done™.
Know how to balance pragmatic, iterative development with the long term vision of a scalable and usable product.
- 4+ years of Python as your primary programming language
- Creating RESTful APIs
- Debugging and performance tweaking Python
- Taking ownership over parts of an application and collaborating on global issues
- Experience with relational and non-relational data stores
- Understand and enjoy working in a microservices-based architecture
- Linux/UNIX as your server OS
- Significant experience using unit tests to check your work
- Excellent communication skills (English & Spanish)
- Awesome team, full of focused and skilled folks
- We are 100% Agile
- Make a meaningful product, that helps people