- Fecha de publicación
- Lugar de trabajo
- Permite trabajar remoto
- Seniority requerido
- Email de contacto
The chosen person will join a high performance project with challenging projects that require high commitment and participation. Methodologies and good trend practices.
Profile & Seniority
We are looking for a Sr. Python Developer to join us working on a highly challenging
Project. Its technology stack includes:
● Cloud Provider AWS : EC2, Lambda, Aurora, Redshift, DynamoDB, ECS, SQS,
SNS, Kinesis, S3, CloudFront, CloudFormation, SageMaker, KMS, CodePipeline,
● DSL based Search : multiple large scale Elasticsearch Clusters searched using our
Disco Query Language (DQL).
● Event Bus: Kafka and Schema Registry
● 3rd Party Vendors : Redis, Auth0 for Cloud Identity Federation (SSO, SAML, etc).
● AI : MinHash, FastText, Word2Vec, Convolution Neural Nets, Algorithmia (Lambda
with GPUs) for training, PyTorch, Recurrent Neural Networks, Latent Dirichlet
Allocation for Topic Modeling, etc.
● Deployment : Terraform, Docker (via ECS), Consul for: App Config, Service
Discovery, Shared Secrets.
● Visibility : ELK Stack for logging, Datadog, New Relic, Sentry.io
● Transport Mechanisms : Protobuf, Avro, HTTP Rest/JSON
● CI/CD : Jenkins, CodeDeploy, GitHub, Artifactory
● Must design and communicate external and internal architectural perspectives of
well encapsulated systems (e.g. Service Oriented Architecture, Docker based Services,
micro services) using patterns and tools such as Architecture/Design Patterns and
● Must have experience with some amount of ‘Big Data’ technologies such as:
ElasticSearch, NoSql Stores, Kafka, Columnar Databases, DataFlow or Pipeline
Systems, Graph DataStores.
● Should have experience with design, implementation, and operation of data
intensive, distributed systems. (The book, Designing Data Intensive Applications, is a
● Should embrace the discipline of Site Reliability
● Should have experience using Continuous Integration and
Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) with an emphasis on a
well maintained testing pyramid.
● Should have API and Data Model Design or Implementation experience, including
how to scale out, make highly available, or map to storage systems.
● Should have experience with multiple software stacks, have opinions and
preferences, and not be married to a specific stack.
● Should have experience designing and operating software in a Cloud Provider such
as AWS, Azure, or GCP.
● Might have experience using Feature or Release Toggles as a code branching
● Might have experience designing, modifying, and operating multi tenant
● Might know about algorithm development for intensive pipeline processing
● Might understand of how to design and develop from a Security
● Might know how to identify, select, and extend 3rd Party Components (Commercial
or Open Source) that provide operational leverage but does not constrain our product
and engineering creativity.
Your day might include designing and operating platform wide services such
● Event Bus and Event Sourcing capabilities that provide business and engineering
leverage and efficiencies.
● Highly scalable and crazy performant search systems.
● Transactional or eventually consistent stores that provide well encapsulated domain
● Orchestrated scaleout data pipelines that can leverage serverless and
containerized compute that balances cost, latency, and duration.
● Algorithmically intensive data engines that operate on streaming, large, or
multi tenant datasets.
- English in company
- Home Office and flex hours
- Periodic reviews of salary and annual bonus
- Discounts in BHG products
- Travels posibilities
- Eight free montly launchs