- Fecha de publicación
- Lugar de trabajo
- Microcentro, Caba - Remoto (A Más De 200km De Caba)
- Permite trabajar remoto
- Seniority requerido
- Email de contacto
We are looking for experienced, passionate and creative JS developers to join our Development Team. You’ll work closely with co-workers from various parts of the company creating innovative security software solutions used by some of the largest organizations in the world, offering input and suggestions from an engineering perspective.
Required skills and aptitudes:
- 3-5 years of experience in JS development
- Experience with the latest web standards, such as WebSockets, HTML5, CSS3, ES6, etc.
- Experience working with frameworks JS MVC, MVVM, etc.
- Experience working with React
- Knowledge of client-side TDD (e.g. Chai, Mocha, Sinon, Enzyme, etc.)
- Highly proficient in UI trends and technologies
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Experience with some build & task running tools (e.g. Jspm, webpack, gulp, etc)
- Knowledge of JS best practices
- Knowledge of design-patterns
- Knowledge of design and UX best practices
- Intermediate English skills (written)
- Experience developing under Linux environments
- Experience working with a user experience design team
Desired skills and aptitudes:
- Experience in responsive web design
- Experience working with BackboneJS, Handlebars, Rivets, etc.
- Experience working with Redux, Mobx, etc
- Practical experience in security software development
- Familiar with security and networking protocols
- Experience on server-side JS development
- Practical experience on performance enhancement and optimization techniques
- Experience with Python, and Python web frameworks (Django, Pyramid, etc.) is a plus
Datos de la oferta laboral